Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for pole upgrade

windymillers

I am a traditional window cleaner but also clean the occasional FSG and Conservatory roofs with a water fed pole.

My current pole is 18 feet extended, light aluminium. It only cost £50 with the brush and hose included and has been

very good as I only use it on average once or twice a week. The rest of the time I clean windows with a ,mop and squeegee.

One of the clips on the pole has snapped, the pole is still usable but I am looking to buy a new one and was surprised

how much the Gardiner SLX range are. I only started this business in January so wont be at the paying income tax level 

this year to offset with tools expenses.

Can anyone please recommend a pole I should look at and the cost?

I used an aluminium pole once.. lasted half an hour before I couldn't stand it anymore. The Gardiner CLX range even though they are the entry level poles (but better than some other brands entry level) are much much better, you'll see a massive difference. 

Thank-you RWCleaning, I had a look at the CLX range, looks good.

I guess they are only available direct from Gardiner?
Yeh, seen them on other sites, but new you won’t find cheaper. I guarantee if you’re not using it regularly & take a little care when using it, you won’t need to replace a thing for 3/4 years (apart from brush)

Back