Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Found a cheep

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark lee

Membrain anyone any thoughts on it
a590bd60ee1371f4b6eae42aaccbb407.jpg

RO4040

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

mark lee said:
Membrain anyone any thoughts on it
a590bd60ee1371f4b6eae42aaccbb407.jpg

RO4040

c3329742609f9aee514e1d4ceb78589a.jpg

Why not please buy it and do a review for us all to read.

Is your water pressure 75psi +? Why do they have the exact same specs for the sold out LP (low pressure?) membrane? Copy and Paste?

Notice the 'get out of jail free card' in the specifications. "Reduction rate of 90 - 98%. Now calculate from your tap water tds how much resin you will use polishing the pure water off at 90% using your monthly usage figures and then do the same calculation at 98%. Multiply that figure by 3 or 4 years membrane life to get a comparision of the life costs of each. I would expect the saving on resin will more than pay for the higher cost of the better membrane. A fellow windie has a Merlin producing at 90% and his resin costs are much higher than mine at 98% - same water, similar monthly usage.

"If its too good to be true then it probably is."

If this was my choice I would spend 3 times the amount and buy an Axeon membrane. My HF5 is 6 years old and still producing at 98% rejection rate.

Someone on the forums bought one of these.

https://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/best-value-hf4-4040-membrane.html

He was only getting a rejection rate of 85% after a few days. He was most disappointed.

But I haven't used one you refer to, so maybe my response is incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:
i looked into these and in the end just paid the extra and stuck with the tried and tested axeon hf5, well worth paying the extra in my mind!

Latest Posts

Back