Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

VAUXHALL VIVARO CREW CAB HELP

Lovely van, is there enough room in the back for the tank and stuff? Most important thing is how much payload can it take? You are looking for 1200kgs or more. It can act as a car and a van so that's why its so versatile.

(I've got one. I only use a 350 tank but can also fit my gutter hoover and pressure washer plus all associated gear in. Loadsa room)
above is a quote from SAMBO a member on here so it seems room and payload are fine.

agreed about the versatility of the vehicle too

Is there enough room for a tank in the back of that model. I thought the crew can version only had a small loading capacity in the back?

I think that one has got to be very careful if considering leasing. It's when the time comes to hand the van back that could prove costly.

There are many different deals out there all under the banner called leasing.
You need to be very aware of what the finance houses expectations are with regard to condition if you are going to hand the van back at the end of the lease contract.

Also look at the final balloon payment. Is it affordable and is it realistic? What are 4 year old Vans fetching now if this is this contract term. (If they are getting 8k retail then your van will be held at 6.5 - 7k in prestine condition. If they have set that balloon at 10k then alarm bells should be ringing.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I leased my last motor and personally I wouldn't lease again its dead money you pay £1000's not to own a vehicle.

Have a look at a second hand van from vanmonster.com I got my vauxhall combo in January and it's being sold spot on you get a 6 month warranty with AA breakdown cover including home start as well.

County Durham Lad

A lot will depend on how you intend to fund your vehicle.
The link you sent is £19,000 including vat.
I doubt you are vat registered and can claim £3000 back.
The way a contract hire lease works is you pay your money and at the end hand back. It is only PCP ( Personal Contact Plan ) that build in balloon payments at the end. You can claim contract hire payments as business expense.
If you purchase, eg on finance you have interest and depreciation and way that cost against the resale value after 3 years.
Or buy outright and tie up £19,000 cash.
Leasing is a great way to get a new vehicle with fixed costs and low initial outlay to cashflow.

A lot will depend on how you intend to fund your vehicle.
The link you sent is £19,000 including vat.
I doubt you are vat registered and can claim £3000 back.
The way a contract hire lease works is you pay your money and at the end hand back. It is only PCP ( Personal Contact Plan ) that build in balloon payments at the end. You can claim contract hire payments as business expense.
If you purchase, eg on finance you have interest and depreciation and way that cost against the resale value after 3 years.
Or buy outright and tie up £19,000 cash.
Leasing is a great way to get a new vehicle with fixed costs and low initial outlay to cashflow.

pros and cons for both really, gonna have to get my thinking cap on

I leased my last motor and personally I wouldn't lease again its dead money you pay £1000's not to own a vehicle.

Have a look at a second hand van from vanmonster.com I got my vauxhall combo in January and it's being sold spot on you get a 6 month warranty with AA breakdown cover including home start as well.

County Durham Lad

cheers ill have a peep

Back