Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sod it, week off

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Aye, its the hot weather, how can folk work outside in this weather. Its cloudy up here but great for doing windows. I just realised I have 30 perfect customers and would only like to add the same type who appreciate my work! :1f609:

My windows today were a mess with black dust, must be the hot weather. The sills were filthy so I made an effort to clean everyone of them and even got a thank you for doing a great job. :1f603:

Your getting me exited. I’m of to the Algarve for a lads week away in 4 weeks (19 of us). 

It’s well deserved, haven’t had a holiday since February ?.

Where you off too @Clisty1989?
In Kos, nice quiet holiday, few beers kids can go nuts in pool, all inclusive so can gain a few pounds (last week holiday I took I gained a stone!) Didn't land till 10 last night so still reeling from that, 5 hours drive to airport due to traffic (should have only taken 2 1/2 hours from Swansea to Birmingham, bloody roadworks!) On Wednesday, then afternoon flight yesterday.

What's going on? No rats in the pic ?
All rats deceased made sure of it before I left.

In Kos, nice quiet holiday, few beers kids can go nuts in pool, all inclusive so can gain a few pounds (last week holiday I took I gained a stone!) Didn't land till 10 last night so still reeling from that, 5 hours drive to airport due to traffic (should have only taken 2 1/2 hours from Swansea to Birmingham, bloody roadworks!) On Wednesday, then afternoon flight yesterday.

All rats deceased made sure of it before I left.
Well have a good break, switch off and don’t let work enter your head.

Been like Kos here today in the south East, flipping boiling and humid. Have a good time. 

Well have a good break, switch off and don’t let work enter your head.

Been like Kos here today in the south East, flipping boiling and humid. Have a good time. 
32 in the shade here, and a breeze that feels like a hairdryer. Backs already lobster red, didn't feel that hot this morning and didn't put on sunscreen! Regretting it now, feeling a bit tender. Beers going down too well, which is surprising as I don't drink at home,! 

32 in the shade here, and a breeze that feels like a hairdryer. Backs already lobster red, didn't feel that hot this morning and didn't put on sunscreen! Regretting it now, feeling a bit tender. Beers going down too well, which is surprising as I don't drink at home,! 
Lovely. And as I’ve worked in the sun all day, need to re-hydrate, 10 pints of strong bow should do the trick! Pub time, have a good weekend fellow windies ??

Latest Posts

Back