Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Done My First Commercial !

All Round Cleaning

Well done my first commercial job today took me twice as long as anticipated they were minging i tell ya .

5 hrs solid i was on it but spoke to the gaffer after as he tried to get me to do something that wasnt in the quote .

I said that it wasnt included etc so he said ok bill me more for this first clean say £150.00 and and the next clean with the extra 5 windows i will give you £110 .

Lol so a £90.00 job im getting paid £160 and the £90.00 job has turned into £110 ha ha .

So a happy chappy all round .

Yes indeedee siree. I got that pub was on about, **** money only 25 quid so not a patch on yours but as was mentioned prime location for a high viz jacket and only doing downstairs as well.

Hey dodger, from what I remember to do it downstairs only didn't look a bad price, couldn't see the back of course, but can't be that much? Throw the upstairs in once or twice a year to keep em sweet, laughing!

Back