Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Xtreme Brush.

RWCleaning

I've just got my two back on today to give them another go this coming week.

One is an extreme stiff the other medium with blue inner bristles.

The problem with having a brush fetish and a bucket full is you are constantly changing your mind.

Agreed though good value at £22 + vat, was having a look at Dupont brushes and can't believe how the prices are creeping up. At least £50-60 with vat and delivery.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Bought my first Xtreme a couple of weeks ago: http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/brushes/xtreme-window-cleaning-brushes-105g-165g/the-super-litear-xtreme-medium-mixed.html

I really like it. A Good 6 weekly maintenance clean brush. Very light, amazing on top of a 18 extreme pole. Wouldn’t use for a dirty first clean obviously, but yep I like it I’m impressed. Good value for money £22+Vat.

How you finding it on led mate? are you having to go left to right more than up and down?

I haven’t/don’t use it on lead, I bought the ultimate flocked a couple of months back which is probably the best for lead (in the brushes I’ve tried)

But ive found the DuPont to be not too bad either. 

I've just got my two back on today to give them another go this coming week.

One is an extreme stiff the other medium with blue inner bristles.

The problem with having a brush fetish and a bucket full is you are constantly changing your mind.

Agreed though good value at £22 + vat, was having a look at Dupont brushes and can't believe how the prices are creeping up. At least £50-60 with vat and delivery.

Aye, you are better wi a £7.99 squeegee that lasts for decades! :1f602:

I haven’t/don’t use it on lead, I bought the ultimate flocked a couple of months back which is probably the best for lead (in the brushes I’ve tried)
But ive found the DuPont to be not too bad either. 
Tried on diamond leaded uPVC windows today both Xtreme stiff and Xtreme medium hybrid. Worked great, no bouncing , up and down, just like using a flocked brush. [emoji106]

Tried on diamond leaded uPVC windows today both Xtreme stiff and Xtreme medium hybrid. Worked great, no bouncing , up and down, just like using a flocked brush.
emoji106.png

Cool. Have you tried the natural bristles xtreme at all?

I have had th extreme DuPont hybrid prototype brush for a long while now and it still works brilliant good a great brush on diamond lead, astragal but I prefer my ultimate flock for square leaded. 

Latest Posts

Back