Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best gutter vac at the moment?

I think largely you get what you pay for as with anything. (Im looking at upgrading next time to a bigger diameter side entry hose and around 3000+ watts.
We have a 1600 watt single motor skyvac atom that is very light and a great addition to ladders but it struggles with solid masses. In four years ive had 4 jobs where it has met its match and a more powerful vac was required but it will make life easier on 95% of gutter clearances

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I got in manufacturer in Italy direct and then she pointed me in the direction of my nearest supplier. Machine is great but that supplier is useless there in Darlington. I will try and find the email of the manufacturer in Italy and post it in here tomorrow when I get a chance. 

I found a few other ones that look good. Bladeright have decent ones, by which I mean 3000watts decent water lift, and 100mm inlet to avoid blockages and also I found one other one. They are all around £1000

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

You want to get one that someone has used many times and has no issues with or you end up stuck with one that's no use. Been there.

Back