Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris33

Best gutter vac at the moment?

THL4KEL
54 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I got a reply from Mac Internation.co.uk regarding the Elsea Titanus.

Will let you know the price when they email me it.

Cant understand why they called it the Titanus? Two strange words to put together.

maybe its Italian or something.

So I take it Mac International (Darlington) are the only UK supplier?

scottish cleaning service

Aye mac at Darlington, probably only supplier or giving them a bung to get all the referrals.

@THL4KEL they are the distributors you had a hard time with, I guess.

THL4KEL

No after sales service mate they were suppose to give me another filter and never heard from them again even though I left messages on answer machines and email to the sales manager multiple times. Shame because I actually went into there centre and it was very well kitted out. I don't think they care about the little man more interested in selling to larger companies.. If I have an issue with the vac I will be going straight back down there and will get it sorted, that is for certain.

Chris33
I got a reply from Mac Internation.co.uk regarding the Elsea Titanus.

Will let you know the price when they email me it.

Cant understand why they called it the Titanus? Two strange words to put together.
maybe its Italian or something.
[emoji23] yes a funny name

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

scottish cleaning service
9 hours ago, Chris33 said:

emoji23.png yes a funny name

They will be wondering why its not selling well? Change the name and provide more distributors, pretty simple.

Chris33

They will be wondering why its not selling well? Change the name and provide more distributors, pretty simple.
Yes, it seems they are being quite anal about the whole situation.

THL4KEL

Did that this afternoon... Right pain in the ****

20180615_135131.jpg

dmw
Did that this afternoon... Right pain in the ****
20180615_135131.thumb.jpg.eef530d7be39920be6478235edb04b48.jpg
Why do people let them go this bad?
Hope you earned well

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

THL4KEL

Did ok, was hard getting it out, very dense what was up there, water couldnt run through the gutter. Had to soak it a lot. Surprised with the weight of what was up there it didnt pull it down. The conny the other side of it was the same but it had broken it off due to weight.

Prior to this one I did another one this morning where vegetation had grown inside the property.. Was growing down the lounger wall. Single storey property..

Chris33

Had the pro gutter tools out today. Handy they are for sure..these gutter inner shaped ends (for anyone who hasn't seen the pro gutter tools) are put on a Harris pole. So today I just pulled the whole lot along the back of that conservatory. 20180617_101913.jpg

THL4KEL

Yeah well speeds up the process. I just move it all along to an easy point to vac it out.

Green Pro Clean Ltd
On 04/06/2018 at 03:08, Chris33 said:

Thanks mate. I was looking at the grippa vac do you know of anything as good for similar cash? The Gardner poles look good

I'm not a vac man as you know but someone I chat to down south with a fleet of vans has just added his 3rd Grippa Vac. He raves about them. 

Chris33
I'm not a vac man as you know but someone I chat to down south with a fleet of vans has just added his 3rd Grippa Vac. He raves about them. 
Yes Lee prior. I speak to him too, sound guy..small world

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.