Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RO help with TDS after resin

CHWS

Hi I’m having a bit of trouble with my RO from Colin’s water products. I think it’s a 350 gpd. Anyway it was producing water the very best and then the TDS crept to about 3. So changed the resin (unger) and it persisted to remain at 3. Changed the pre filter and still it remained around 3. The next step was the resin must be off so ordered tulsion. Changed the resin and it’s coming out at 1. Why isn’t the resin doing the job and bringing it to 0. Any ideas in what the problem might be ?

Measure the ppm going into the Di vessel coming out of the membrane. Should be just a John Guest push fit which you can pull the hose out when you push in the colllar

Okay so may be your resin pod maybe faulty. You should have a grey/white seal cap on the bottom and top. If one of those is missing then you will not get 000 ppm.

94EB957B-55C5-44B1-A64A-19C672F8CA7C.jpeg

06C84550-5E59-473F-8534-152CCF168B71.jpeg

I fixed that seal in the second picture around the inner of the other seal but it’s not a perfect fit 

That seems to be it . Thanks for your help . Are you able to buy them seals or would you just have to buy a new pod

Back