Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet feed back please

Logo looks good. I would condense the service list, say something like;

Window, Gutter, Exterior & Interior cleaning services.

I would change the back to Orange background and black writing. No logo on the back, unless you can fade it out quite a bit.

Say something about your service, experience, areas covered.

Do you have a website? If not create a Facebook page, and stick that on there. I would also try to incorporate a photo if you working on a property if you can.

There is a clash of themes there. Halloween meets window cleaning? As iron giant says, in a constructive way too..far too much text and the other site has a very small call to action (phone number) in comparison to the logo.

Also it's worth reading on flier psychology and watching some YouTube vids to spark some imagination-so you make a maximum impact on an area that's pretty hard to nail as it is (fliers). Chris

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

First impressions with top flyer, I thought it was a thriller movie from paramount pictures.

Very mysterious sensation one gets from the orange and black colour. It does grab ones

imagination till you realise its a cleaning service.

Back