Jump to content
Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
PureShine

How much to sell commercial work for?



Recommended Posts

scottish cleaning service
19 hours ago, Part Timer said:

I would agree if I didn't spend it as fast as I earn it. Currently on the drink in Newmarket, that knackered last night only had 5 pints 😥

 

I thought I seen you at Ascot the one wi the top hat. :1f602:

Share this post


Link to post
P4dstar
On 13/06/2018 at 19:57, Tuffers said:

 

One this one that. I reckon you're posh 😛

I reckon he'd get himself in trouble talking like that up your end @Tuffers... He'd fit right in with the toffs round here though haha.

Share this post


Link to post
 
Part Timer
3 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

 

I thought I seen you at Ascot the one wi the top hat. :1f602:

My heads to big to wear a top hat, just ask @Den He will reply tomorrow as he is on the drink and being from Essex can't multi task 😘 And I'm still on the drink in Newmarket 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Den

You would have to wear a dustbin lol, , what you doing drinking on a school night that’s  not allowed haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Redditch windy

well i just lost a nice commercial job to a "national contract" supplier,didnt even have chance to requote!!!! the local manager wants to keep me but head office said no!!! oh well

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
scottish cleaning service
13 minutes ago, Redditch windy said:

well i just lost a nice commercial job to a "national contract" supplier,didnt even have chance to requote!!!! the local manager wants to keep me but head office said no!!! oh well

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
 

 

You will find that Head office are getting increasingly worried regarding there pen pushing jobs. If they let the managers make all the decisions then they will be out of a job. If a company is looking to save big money then they can pay off half the Head Office jobs but HR know this and will do anything to prevent this, thus taking back control.

Share this post


Link to post
Part Timer
55 minutes ago, Redditch windy said:

well i just lost a nice commercial job to a "national contract" supplier,didnt even have chance to requote!!!! the local manager wants to keep me but head office said no!!! oh well

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
 

B&M by any chance, heard that's just gone national. The Bean counters in HQ will say it's one point of contact one annual review one set of RAMS etc. They will also save 20% on last years spend so they're doing their job. The fact the the windows will be done badly doesn't matter to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Green Pro Clean Ltd
On 21/06/2018 at 22:02, Part Timer said:

B&M by any chance, heard that's just gone national. The Bean counters in HQ will say it's one point of contact one annual review one set of RAMS etc. They will also save 20% on last years spend so they're doing their job. The fact the the windows will be done badly doesn't matter to them. 

Think it is @Lawrence Morgan just had his BM stores put on notice  

Share this post


Link to post


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.