Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tulsion resin delivery

martin8624

I'm new to wfp cleaning, so far I've ordered 3 bags of resin, the first one was ionic brand resin from what I can remember, it arrived tightly vacuum packed with no air whatsoever in it, the second bag was a tulsion mb115, which I believe is the best brand? This arrived as though it had been vacuum packed at one point but looked like it wasn't airtight, it didn't last very long, the third bag arrived today and wasn't vacuum packed at all.

Can anyone advise whether it should arrive fully vacuum packed tightly and sealed ? Or should I send it back ?

I go to either Daqua, Gardiner's or Grippatank for my Tulsion it's in a clear bag with a branded Tulsion outer bag, I stick with these companies as there is quite a lot of dodgy stuff out there and I know from personal experience.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm new to wfp cleaning, so far I've ordered 3 bags of resin, the first one was ionic brand resin from what I can remember, it arrived tightly vacuum packed with no air whatsoever in it, the second bag was a tulsion mb115, which I believe is the best brand? This arrived as though it had been vacuum packed at one point but looked like it wasn't airtight, it didn't last very long, the third bag arrived today and wasn't vacuum packed at all.

Can anyone advise whether it should arrive fully vacuum packed tightly and sealed ? Or should I send it back ?

What Tds are you sending through the resin? If its over 100 then it wont last. I believe it should be under 50 to just use resin. Higher readings would need to go through a membrane to get it down to manageable figures, what I have read on here.

What Tds are you sending through the resin? If its over 100 then it wont last. I believe it should be under 50 to just use resin. Higher readings would need to go through a membrane to get it down to manageable figures, what I have read on here.
100ppm would be fine with twin 11ltr vessels- obviously, the higher the input ppm the shorter the service life of the resin. 

My current input (tap water) is 73ppm, it does fluctuate and goes up to about 90ppm. I use approx 4 bags of resin per year running a 500ltr van mount.

Back