Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

HELP PLEASE !! Using resin quickly

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CM Cleaning Services

Afternoon all

Anyone have any suggestions on why I would use Resin quickly ???

I have double di setup

Tds 120-130

Previously lasted 10-13 weeks per 10L Bag

Average 350 water 3/4 days a week

Now I am burning through 10L Bag in 4 weeks and not doing large amounts of increased work maybe 3/5 add ons jobs last 4 weeks.

Checked tubes inside the di vessels all looks good , tops screwed up tight , connections are all secure with no leaks

??????

Thanks for the replies :)

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I use a double Di set up and my tap TDS is never more than 40. I use roughly 1500 litres of water per week and go through about 5 litres of resin every month. Every now and again I fill up else where and the TDS is around 90 and it seems to kill my resin so maybe your not doing so bad. I’m no expert but I would have thought if your using quite a bit of water and your TDS is over 100 you would be better off with an ro unit.

Yea RO is the plan but somewhere to put one white I live is tricky :/ one way street and no off road parking at the house so filling up has to quick time hence double di ..

Checked tds still average 120-130

Still same amount of work monthly only done 3/5 add on jobs

Use to last me 10 - 13 weeks easy but damn 4 weeks is quick time to burn through it and I've done nothing different to any other month in last 12 months this setup

Could get a static tank and a submersible pump for you no off street problem. Your extra resin usage will be down to change in tap TDS or the resin your buying is lower quality

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

May also be you let TDS meter that is faulty

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

No not increased flow my controller is at 45 and that gives me a nice flow rate never needed to increase that ...

Always used tulsion mb115 resin from same supplier never had this before

Always wash vessels out before refilling with new resin and I do tend to give vessels a shake or roll around every couple weeks to mix up resin

I'm really puzzled to the sudden quick usage increase

Back