Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First van sign written draft

So after my first year and a few ups and downs along the way am now at a point to be able to get the van sign written

Here's my first draft ideas ,

Please feel free to comment improvements or adjustments required :)

Thanks View attachment 14039

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Nice size van mate. Logo seems very big compared to the writing. I personally would reduce the logo size and increase the size of the writing which would mean 4 jobs instead of 6. Hope this helps. cheers m

So after my first year and a few ups and downs along the way am now at a point to be able to get the van sign written

Here's my first draft ideas ,

Please feel free to comment improvements or adjustments required ?

Thanks View attachment 14039

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
On the rear, can the number be shifted so the door split is between the natural split in the phone number? Just would look tidier. Personally I don't think you need the "TEL:" bit as people know its a telephone number, but that's up to you.

That's my van, I would also put a small logo on the bonnet and your name. Most important part of the van is the back because people will be staring at it when behind you at the lights. Spend time making it stand out and always keep this part clean.

IMG-20180206-WA0000.jpg

Back