Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Orange fascias.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J and S

Any body found a way of getting patchy orange Upvc back to white.....there on the ground floor so easily accessible.

Done a test patch using Ubik..TFR20 to clean then used Vistal to try and finish off.....it's more or less gone bit there is still a very slight tinge...anything else I could try to get a better finish.

They are happy with test patch anyway but I would like to go the extra mile as they are paying well and want regular window cleaning afterwards.

I have the same problem fella. I’ve tried every method and chemical under the sun, magic sponges,cream cleaners, tfr’s and all sorts to try and remove the tinge. Then someone on here came out & and said that a while back there was some dodgey pvc manufactured that turned pink/orange. I think this must be it...

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It's just the bottom half of the downstairs fascias on the front porch and rear extension all the upstairs is fine...well not fine filthy but will clean up readily.

Back