Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tucker Dual Trim Brush any good

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have one and its a very good brush, I seldom use it though as I use gardener's brush's and they are by far and away the best.

The tucker has the best scrubbing power I have come across so far, but you pay for that in weight. Mine has pencil and fan jets fitted, the pencil jets are very narrow and the water comes out way too fast for me, the fans are good though.

I use this brush for anything really hard to remove or very dirty first cleans, its my "big gun". I wouldn't use it day in, day out though but that's just my opinion. I like the gardener's extreme at the minute as it has excellent scrubbing power for its weight which is hardly anything. Plenty adequate for 4 weekly maintenance cleans.

I do believe the tucker will last forever though. A great brush worth its price, just not my favourite.

It wouldn't be suited to lead, the inner trim is VERY stiff and it'll just bounce all over the place.

You want a flocked for lead and other brushes like a 14" for larger panes and something light for high windows etc. There is no one brush to suit all work, a selection is best.

Thanks very much for ya help Paul might go for one but still use my gardiner flock for leads as you say seem best for lead windows 

Cheers

Back