Minty

Liquidator channel, wagtail handle

Minty

How are you guys securing the channel in the handle please

Nudel

Does it even fit? I know my sorbo and unger ninja handles doesn't fit the liquidator channels.

Minty

Yes it fits but slides about. Tightening the screw won't secure it. 

Dave B

Use a heat gun to soften it then squash the end a little and it will grip the channel then

No responsibility taken if you c0ck it up though

Eric Gilliand

I did this a couple of years ago. This is the simplest way to get the Liquidator optimised for the Wag handles (I still use a 14” Wagulator alongside my Moermans). I used a trimmed strip of Velcro to pack out the cavity, about 5mm wide. It’s plenty to keep the channel in place and tight so that there is no lateral movement. Continues to work perfectly.

E57C9757-D7FC-45BB-B5F8-1CFE3E901C5B.jpeg

Minty
6 hours ago, Eric Gilliand said:

I did this a couple of years ago. This is the simplest way to get the Liquidator optimised for the Wag handles (I still use a 14” Wagulator alongside my Moermans). I used a trimmed strip of Velcro to pack out the cavity, about 5mm wide. It’s plenty to keep the channel in place and tight so that there is no lateral movement. Continues to work perfectly.

E57C9757-D7FC-45BB-B5F8-1CFE3E901C5B.jpeg

Fabulous, thank you. It's exactly what I was looking for