Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Delivery hose. A better one?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RWCleaning

I remember the exact same topic a while ago, but can’t find it anywhere! I’ve patched this up with ptfe & sticky tape about 5 times along the length. But it’s started to leak through again. And It’s the 2nd hose in just 2 years.

Is there a good, semi flexible one? I’ve seen a ‘green one’ before, what are they like?

Or is it one of those things I’ll just need to carry on replacing  every 9-12 months. 

388B2F8C-C204-4F0C-B87A-615213C8508F.jpeg

Search for flexible pond hose on Amazon far more durable than the more rigid stuff typically sold everywhere else.

I have had some over the 2 years I drove over it and I store it in the shed and it's never split

County Durham Lad

Up here you can but 1inch+ garden type hose everywhere. It's very tough.

Coiling the type of hose you have on the fence like that, would make it wear quicker I'd believe.

If speed is not of the essence, you can use some microbore hose like I do. That'll probably never wear out.

I previously had the green reinforced hose and it kept splitting, been using this for the last 1 year works brilliant, fortunately I park very close to my Ibc tank so my don't need a very long length.

IMG_0084.JPG

Back