Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpack system?

If you’re using day in day out i would say “the nigel” very new backpack at window cleaning warehouse. Can be pushed or pulled like a trolley as it has handles and wheels. Beats any other backpack in my books just because it doesn’t have to be lifted everywhere. Saves so much energy

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

If you’re using day in day out i would say “the nigel” very new backpack at window cleaning warehouse. Can be pushed or pulled like a trolley as it has handles and wheels. Beats any other backpack in my books just because it doesn’t have to be lifted everywhere. Saves so much energy
I saw all the emails about that but has anyone actually got one yet? Would be interesting to see the opinions of someone actually using one!

I saw all the emails about that but has anyone actually got one yet? Would be interesting to see the opinions of someone actually using one!
Yes fella we have two, been using them about 10 weeks now, every day on rounds. Not ready to use out of the box though thats the snag. you have to fit the handle to it which is a bit of a ball ache as the holes dont line up for the screws so you have to use mole grips to line them up so that they will thread. Thats the worst thing about them. But once you’re actually using them they’re a dream. Just imagine your favourite backpack but on wheels [emoji2]
You cant wheel them fast as if you have high curbs and a full backpack you’ll smash the inner components to bits and end up with loose connections, but ours have been treated with respect and wow what a difference they make.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back