Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just wondering if anyone cleans Bourn?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RWCleaning

Hi,

Not after pinching work or anything, but just stopped here to use the loo & eat me lunch. Just wondering who cleans it? If anyone does?

ive been coming here regularly for 10 years. Never seen a window cleaner etc. Must be a hard job to do & price. It’s wider than taller. 

736A98E2-FB0B-4DB1-8A6B-EEAA9D3CD819.jpeg

**sorry messed up title. Meant to say ‘Littledown Bournemouth’

Doing 5 friends and family to begin with. Got my sandwich boards made up, just need my signs to fix on them when they are ready. Charging £3 a sq metre after the friends are done, think I will be busy.
Well, i've got a 3000PSI pressure washer in the garage. Paid around £350-400 for it when I first started out. I've done my neighbours patio over the road, my own drive and patio, the bottom of my conservatory last weekend when I did the roof (because the dog trashed it and it was less effort than the pole) and I have a neighbours patio booked in. Personally I would concentrate on window cleaning mate, much higher demand with more returning business. Things like driveway cleaning are a side show to the main event in my opinion.

Don't worry, while you're off cleaning driveways i'm gonna start a go fund me page and get the lads to chip in and get you that telly Steve was on about haha.

Well, i've got a 3000PSI pressure washer in the garage. Paid around £350-400 for it when I first started out. I've done my neighbours patio over the road, my own drive and patio, the bottom of my conservatory last weekend when I did the roof (because the dog trashed it and it was less effort than the pole) and I have a neighbours patio booked in. Personally I would concentrate on window cleaning mate, much higher demand with more returning business. Things like driveway cleaning are a side show to the main event in my opinion.

Don't worry, while you're off cleaning driveways i'm gonna start a go fund me page and get the lads to chip in and get you that telly Steve was on about haha.

Cheers, was thinking of setting up a go fund me page because I want to be a millionaire. I think I could be in demand up here with PW patios and driveways because not many people doing it. Will let you know how I get on but bed wins it. :1f634:

Cheers, was thinking of setting up a go fund me page because I want to be a millionaire. I think I could be in demand up here with PW patios and driveways because not many people doing it. Will let you know how I get on but bed wins it. :1f634:
There is demand there for it mate, problem is it's a one off job, they will have you back once every few years. £3 a meter in comparison to the guy who charged the old lady across from me £500 for her 30SQM Drive is a good fair price.... having worked with driveways I can tell you the average paved area is 45SQM £135 for something that size, add a couple of window cleans on later in the day and you're laughing... Unless you've gone for one of those round push along efforts then take some pure with you, you will make plenty of mess on their windows!

HI RW,

I go past most days but rarely stop there.  Its part of a group called BH Live I believe, they also own the gym at Queens Park and at least 2 others. Got a gut feeling its council owned/run !!!

Patrick

Back