Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

4/5/6 weekly cleans.

Commercial I go for monthly, domestic I go for three monhtly. I have customers that get cleaned every week, and others once a year.

I do 4/6/8.... as long as it divides by two I don’t care really. I have a couple of friends and customers from my old job that I do monthly but that’s it. Not sure if the 6 part will become an issue when I get full.

The good thing with monthly is some people are paid monthly, they may want you to come when they’ve been paid.... I’m too far into this to switch to monthly and bi monthly now but if I ever get a second van I think I would offer 4/6/8 and monthly/Bi monthly, total flexibility for the customer.

I only started offering 6 as most of the windies round here just do 6, they literally say we come every six weeks, no flexibility at all.... seemed like an opportunity to me

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Flexibility.... Dude you work 2 days a month.... You don't get more flexible than that haha

Its actually 2 half days a month. Could do my 30 customers in one day as they are round the corner but I spend half my time talking to them as they are OAP's. Why rush if there's no need to. Cant wait to begin my PW venture as I have a big posh house to do for my website photos. :1f609:  

im 7 weekly or they can have every other time  commercial is as and when shops weekly some 2 weekly the odd one here and there 4 weekly i have hotels on 7 weekly sea side lets 6 weekly blocks of flats 6 weekly the list goes on 

The shop I used to work at had twice a week. Jewellers are really good ones to have (If you're trad) The busy ones have daily because of the amount of people who stand pointing at the glass!

Back