Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Download Our IOS and Android App! Read more... ×
Eric Gilliand

Gardiner Spray Bar ...

Eric Gilliand

OK guys. Come on ‘testers’. Spill the beans. This looks very very compelling...

230D268D-E119-46BA-9AB6-C55AE41C0CFC.jpeg

TJTOPCAT
OK guys. Come on ‘testers’. Spill the beans. This looks very very compelling...
230D268D-E119-46BA-9AB6-C55AE41C0CFC.thumb.jpeg.f854e447f20c59ef57172030deaf83d1.jpeg
I can recommend the over rinse bar jets, this should be much improved and on par with reach-it and xline rinse bar at a fraction of the cost.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Mwwindowcleaning

It does look good , Ive got the tucker rinse bar and constructor brush. I’m hoping cos it’s made of plastic the jets don’t smooth over like the constructor rinse bar. Best thing is it’s uk based 🙌🙌🙌

Jimbo

Never used a rinse bar, I currently have 100' fan jets on my extreme brush, does the rinse bar help with hydrophobic glass? Got the odd few jobs that I just don't get a good rinse on at all

Eric Gilliand

Absolutely. Can’t impress upon users enough though that a top mounted rinsebar should always be combined with a pivot. On hydrophobic glass turn the brush almost 90° and use the rinse bar vertically. Superb rinse depth on all glass and especially useful on hydrophobic.

paul alan

Ive been using this on off for around 6 months, its a great bit of kit.

I dont use it all the time but it is well suited to some windows, definitely worth having as  part of your arsenal. I have a weekly with about 100+ panes that are roughly 10" by 14" and this rinse bar has cut the time it takes to do In half.

I have found that upon checking you can leave "bits" on the glass when rinse baring but that could be down to my technique?? I get the feeling that you need to be quick when rinsing on with the brush to get the brush out of the way of the rinse, if that makes any sense.

I have the worst of both worlds where I live as I live in the countryside on the sea front, if the windows are already quite clean it wouldn't be a problem but there's always a lot of spiders webs etc here so I do better with a good flow to push the **** off the glass. 

Eric Gilliand
31 minutes ago, paul alan said:

Ive been using this on off for around 6 months, its a great bit of kit.

I dont use it all the time but it is well suited to some windows, definitely worth having as  part of your arsenal. I have a weekly with about 100+ panes that are roughly 10" by 14" and this rinse bar has cut the time it takes to do In half.

I have found that upon checking you can leave "bits" on the glass when rinse baring but that could be down to my technique?? I get the feeling that you need to be quick when rinsing on with the brush to get the brush out of the way of the rinse, if that makes any sense.

I have the worst of both worlds where I live as I live in the countryside on the sea front, if the windows are already quite clean it wouldn't be a problem but there's always a lot of spiders webs etc here so I do better with a good flow to push the **** off the glass. 

Thanks for that Paul. Yes, I live in a very similar situation over here in NZ. I find with spray bars that is you have too many holes made up of a small diameter then pressure and water push on the glass is compromised and rinsing can leave a bit of debris behind. My most effective bar has 16 jets but holes opened up to a touch over 1mm. A flood of water on the glass with minimal splash.

Gasket
Absolutely. Can’t impress upon users enough though that a top mounted rinsebar should always be combined with a pivot. On hydrophobic glass turn the brush almost 90° and use the rinse bar vertically. Superb rinse depth on all glass and especially useful on hydrophobic.

Hi Eric...

As a newbie wfp user can you expand a bit on this ..as I’m struggling with hydrophobic

Jordiebarrett

Hi Eric...

As a newbie wfp user can you expand a bit on this ..as I’m struggling with hydrophobic

I'm not Eric, but...
Hydrophobic means repentant or hating of water so the water doesn't like to sit on the glass, it beads up and rolls away. Hydrophilic is where the glass loves and doesn't repel water as much so it'll not bead and tends to sheet down the glass giving an affect similar to a mirror.

Keep an eye out while rinsing off the glass and you'll see the difference. If I remember right it's something to do with how the lead or metal is floated on the glass to make it flat during production?