Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

whos your best supplier nowdays ?

bungalowdave

hi all .... i do admit i really should be on here more often ... ok you have probably covered this loads as always but today i went to order some more supplies.. soap,squeegee.aplicators, etc but !!! i normally would use the window cleaning warehouse but i thought id just compare there prices with two other sites and found the window cleaning warehouse(WCWhouse) was £10 more expensive for the same supplies....  is it me or have the warehouse got a bit greedy ???  so guys what suppliers are you finding offer the best prices nowadays ?????   cheers all  keep at it and dont give up 

hi all .... i do admit i really should be on here more often ... ok you have probably covered this loads as always but today i went to order some more supplies.. soap,squeegee.aplicators, etc but !!! i normally would use the window cleaning warehouse but i thought id just compare there prices with two other sites and found the window cleaning warehouse(WCWhouse) was £10 more expensive for the same supplies....  is it me or have the warehouse got a bit greedy ???  so guys what suppliers are you finding offer the best prices nowadays ?????   cheers all  keep at it and dont give up 

I glad you asked that question i was going to ask it myself I've got a lot of stuff to order and it does help to shop around

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back