Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

whos your best supplier nowdays ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bungalowdave

hi all .... i do admit i really should be on here more often ... ok you have probably covered this loads as always but today i went to order some more supplies.. soap,squeegee.aplicators, etc but !!! i normally would use the window cleaning warehouse but i thought id just compare there prices with two other sites and found the window cleaning warehouse(WCWhouse) was £10 more expensive for the same supplies....  is it me or have the warehouse got a bit greedy ???  so guys what suppliers are you finding offer the best prices nowadays ?????   cheers all  keep at it and dont give up 

hi all .... i do admit i really should be on here more often ... ok you have probably covered this loads as always but today i went to order some more supplies.. soap,squeegee.aplicators, etc but !!! i normally would use the window cleaning warehouse but i thought id just compare there prices with two other sites and found the window cleaning warehouse(WCWhouse) was £10 more expensive for the same supplies....  is it me or have the warehouse got a bit greedy ???  so guys what suppliers are you finding offer the best prices nowadays ?????   cheers all  keep at it and dont give up 

I glad you asked that question i was going to ask it myself I've got a lot of stuff to order and it does help to shop around

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I just go on ebay and see who got the best prices and if they have sold lots works for me and you get good prices some times it is the warehouse some times not..

Latest Posts

Back