Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift trojan trolley any good?

Bobd

Has anyone on here used the trojan trolley? I have a chance at 1 for 600 used but I would like to know if its any good and if you think its worth it. Cheers

It would take 2 men to lift it in out of van empty never mind full with 70 litres of water in it, All depends if you need it for specific large commercial jobs you are just doing houses. 

Thanks. I didn't actually consider how heavy it would be. I'm just working on my own so it wouldn't be any good. I went to daqua yesterday to see how much it would be all in to get started with wfp and for everything was told that it would be 480. I saw that I could pick up the Trojan second hand for 600 so I thought that it might be a good buy. 

I’m not saying that a trolley is right/best for you, but speaking as a trolley user of nearly 11 years, if you’re working on your own and set on using a trolley, I would not recommend using one bigger than a 25ltr model. I would also recommend getting as lighter model as you can. Something like the 

Pure Freedom Nano. Pulling/pushing any more weight around than necessary will take it’s toll especially if you have to lift it in and out of your vehicle frequently. If you do this might indicate that a van mounted system would be best for you.

My work is so distributed as to require I only need to lift mine in and out of my vehicle 3 or 4 times a day.

As regards backpacks, I can’t get the flow out of them that I like. Hence why I use a trolley and not a backpack. But that’s just my preference and not intended to be a downer on backpacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just bought an xline 45 litre trolley last month and it's great ! I have just bought 100m of hosereel so I can leave the trolley in the boot of my car where possible,  then if I have some really hard awkward access property's I just lift the trolley out of the car and wheel it where ever. So far so good ?

I have just bought an xline 45 litre trolley last month and it's great ! I have just bought 100m of hosereel so I can leave the trolley in the boot of my car where possible, then if I have some really hard awkward access property's I just lift the trolley out of the car and wheel it where ever. So far so good ?

Latest Posts

Back