RWCleaning

Gardiner back pack- extra 5M hose&spray nozzle.

RWCleaning

Got new back pack & decided to order the extra hose & lance sprayer with it. I use back packs for soft washing but wanted something else rather than a pole to apply on large patios etc. And this is perfect for the job (I think) you get a few different nozzles heads to play around with. 

Really good. Don’t really know what else you would use it for....

scottish cleaning service
3 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

Got new back pack & decided to order the extra hose & lance sprayer with it. I use back packs for soft washing but wanted something else rather than a pole to apply on large patios etc. And this is perfect for the job (I think) you get a few different nozzles heads to play around with. 

Really good. Don’t really know what else you would use it for....

I thought the backpack lance was sold out? Must be back in now, thanks m

RWCleaning

Yep them And the back packs are back in stock. Ive been after them for over a month.

Seth

Bought a lance with them last year some time. Failed within seconds. Was not amused.

Brushes,poles and all of their accessories, bleeding brilliant. Cannot and will not fault them.

Anything that's third party and back pack orientated I feel quite let down by them which is a shame.

That 1% from being a 100% company. 😕