Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner back pack- extra 5M hose&spray nozzle.

RWCleaning

Got new back pack & decided to order the extra hose & lance sprayer with it. I use back packs for soft washing but wanted something else rather than a pole to apply on large patios etc. And this is perfect for the job (I think) you get a few different nozzles heads to play around with. 

Really good. Don’t really know what else you would use it for....

Got new back pack & decided to order the extra hose & lance sprayer with it. I use back packs for soft washing but wanted something else rather than a pole to apply on large patios etc. And this is perfect for the job (I think) you get a few different nozzles heads to play around with. 

Really good. Don’t really know what else you would use it for....

I thought the backpack lance was sold out? Must be back in now, thanks m

Bought a lance with them last year some time. Failed within seconds. Was not amused.

Brushes,poles and all of their accessories, bleeding brilliant. Cannot and will not fault them.

Anything that's third party and back pack orientated I feel quite let down by them which is a shame.

That 1% from being a 100% company. ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock