Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Maybe stupid question ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rissile86

Hey Guys ,

I’m new to water fed pole window cleaning & window cleaning in general (we do internal house cleans ). I’ve ordered a whole lot of window cleaning gear , spent way too much . Just a question , I’d say a stupid one too. But with single storey houses with limited mounovability, where the wfp is not practicle , can I use the traditional way of mopping my windows with my GG4 then simply use my pure water to wash off with a simple hose attachment ? Will I still get spot free rinse. Also with indoor do you guys use pure water in your bucket too with the gg4? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Most of us either do the lower windows with traditional squeegee and mop, or we buy a pole that is short when closed so it's more practical to maneuver. I have a slx18 and love it.

GG4 is some sort of soap? Using pure and soap is excellent when using trad tools. But you can shouldn't mix soap and wfp outside, as it will take an excessive amount of rinsing to remove the soap.

Only exception is extremely dirty first cleans who can benefit from some sort of cleaning solution to loosen the dirt. I personally never do.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Most of us either do the lower windows with traditional squeegee and mop, or we buy a pole that is short when closed so it's more practical to maneuver. I have a slx18 and love it.

GG4 is some sort of soap? Using pure and soap is excellent when using trad tools. But you can shouldn't mix soap and wfp outside, as it will take an excessive amount of rinsing to remove the soap.

Only exception is extremely dirty first cleans who can benefit from some sort of cleaning solution to loosen the dirt. I personally never do.
Thanks , yes after some reading , i also invested in the gardiner clx-8 , I have also ordered the slx-25, should have by Friday . Thanks , I’m just trying to get my head around it , to see what the most efficient way is

Last edited by a moderator:
Back