Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What van set up?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dabber

Had enough of filling 25litre containers and lugging them around and need to be more efficient.Looking at buying a van set up but not sure what to go for.Have looked at the Facelift compact 425 and seriously thinking of going down that route.Can anyone recommend a different van set up?

The facelift 425 would set me back about £1500 but am happy to spend up to £2500 if system is better.Any recommedations would be gratefully received.Want to make sure I get the investment right.

Cheers

Dabber

Had enough of filling 25litre containers and lugging them around and need to be more efficient.Looking at buying a van set up but not sure what to go for.Have looked at the Facelift compact 425 and seriously thinking of going down that route.Can anyone recommend a different van set up?
The facelift 425 would set me back about £1500 but am happy to spend up to £2500 if system is better.Any recommedations would be gratefully received.Want to make sure I get the investment right.
Cheers
Dabber

Source and build your own pal. There's loads of info how to on here and the net.
Save you a pretty penny too.

But most of all you can make/tweak it to exactly how you want it to be.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back