Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Incheck

Take care in the heat all!

Coconut water is very good too drink in the heat.. full of potassium. Potassium magnesium and sodium levels you need too always keep in check

6 hours ago, dan2016 said:

Coconut water is very good too drink in the heat.. full of potassium. Potassium magnesium and sodium levels you need too always keep in check

I tried putting coconut and chocolate on top of my hat whilst working.

There was a bounty on my head 😆

Apologies for that one 

Yeh some of us like me never learn. Im only a weekend binger, but boy are these hangovers worse in the heat. And the world cup things encouraging drink for some. Hopefully will be next monday off work😎

I have been finishing early in the heat. By 3,im done in just won't shower and shade.  Don't think I Worked past 3.30 all last week. Left me a day behind but don't care about that soon catch up when it cools down a bit. 

2 hours ago, Eddie dragon said:

I have been finishing early in the heat. By 3,im done in just won't shower and shade.  Don't think I Worked past 3.30 all last week. Left me a day behind but don't care about that soon catch up when it cools down a bit. 

Don’t think I’ve worked past 3.30 in my life !

4 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

15 degrees and raining, well drizzling, here today. Never thought I'd be glad to see rain, and even put my fleece in the van.

Dear me we had 32 again and baking sun not a cloud in the sky