Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

You can tell you're getting old.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

We are currently advertising a position we have available and I have been reviewing CVs all morning. 

On all these CVs the beginning of employment history is between 2005 and 2009 - Now I know this is 10 - 12 years ago but it gets you thinking, my first 'official' job was 1987 - Like sooo last millenium man!  ?  So boy am I feeling old! 

On the other hand I know that starting work in 1987 makes me a relative noob to the world of work compared to some (mention no names) @Part Timer or @steve garwood ?

1982 I started college at south bank polytechnic, elephant and castle. 

I got my city and guilds in bakery after two years.

Fat lot of good that’s done me.

Seems a life time ago ?

Yeah pretty much same here. First full time real job started 1986. Good times too, great music etc. Gona give this another 3 to 4 years and im done. You do get so much experience of all sots of things over the years mind so there's lots of advantages. My 20 something kids ask me all sorts of stuff and I often think to myself...how don't you know that. 

Yeah pretty much same here. First full time real job started 1986. Good times too, great music etc. Gona give this another 3 to 4 years and im done. You do get so much experience of all sots of things over the years mind so there's lots of advantages. My 20 something kids ask me all sorts of stuff and I often think to myself...how don't you know that. 
You have 20 + kids? ?

I feel 20 years older than I am ? lately.

I will be 50 next month surprised I have lasted this long lol.

Back