Hi guest don't want to see slide in ads? Register for free! Read more... ×
Gav

New 'supporters' member status

This is personal input and nothing to do with my Mod status. 

Personally I think the adds are now too O.T.T.  As well as banner ads from the likes of myself, CP, Adam etc there is also a google ads banner underneath, In fact I see three Google ads on this page as I write.  Along with the banner ad and 9 sponsor adds that's 13 adverts on one page, but hold on, there's another slot where you're trying to sell more add spaces!   Really? 

Also asking people to donate to join a 'private section' whilst having 13 adverts on the page seems a little O.T.T. 

Private section should be for members that have registered, simple as that, not visible to joe public that has not registered.  

To a degree it has become almost uncomfortable to visit these pages with this many adverts pushing anything and everything on the site.   

Report PostReport post

I’ve noticed the ads, they don’t bother me too much.... I’m pretty new to the forum still though, so until I realise what I can / can’t go on then I won’t notice a massive difference.... in terms of a subscription though I don’t think a few quid to support something I use and potentially get a lot of knowledge from, it can’t run on its own for free but £5 is excessive from nothing as someone pointed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Report PostReport post