Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Blue glass

Just like any glass conny roof, you will have to rinse the life out of it and then go back and rinse it again. If you're not using any chemicals then it won't matter what type of glass it is. 

Are they ok to use a bit of degreaser on it

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
I wouldn't, just in case. If you need a detergent then I wouldn't use anything stronger than a tiny bit of fairy in a bucket, but even that could be risky, dunno what the coating is. It'll take longer if you use pure but it's better than damaging the glass. I tend to use tap water first, then a final once over with pure.

I've got 2 to do once every 8 weeks with self cleaning glass both newly installed in recent weeks, My plan is to use the client's outside otherwise i will be on forever and do a final rinse possibly with pure as living in a soft water area surely any light spotting isn't going to show up on self cleaning glass.?

But only time will tell one is right next to a building site and will be covered in a lot of dust so the van mount will be useless and mains pressure will be far better at rinsing

Did this job today whole building is self cleaning glass comes up spotless every time never have a problem with it don’t understand why ones have issues with it ??? 

Dont know what’s going on but it will only let me upload one picture ? 

F5359C35-3626-440D-B9BB-40433186BACF.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back