Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

450 gpd ro issue

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul alan

I have one of them 450 gpd (3x150 gpd membranes) and I put in new membranes last night.

Since doing that the unit does not flush now when I turn the valve on to flush, also the ppm's are rising.

Any ideas?

I have one of them 450 gpd (3x150 gpd membranes) and I put in new membranes last night. Since doing that the unit does not flush now when I turn the valve on to flush, also the ppm's are rising. Any ideas?
Have you reconnected all the JG tunings correctly put up a pic later showing all the connections as this could be the issue.

County Durham Lad

Iron Giant said:
Have you reconnected all the JG tunings correctly put up a pic later showing all the connections as this could be the issue.

County Durham Lad
Or take a look at my post and cross reference

County Durham Lad

Thanks mate!

I just got home and had another look and spotted the cross over mistake I made last night, just goes to show sometimes you need to take a step back away from it clear your head and have another go.

I took the night off from kickboxing to sort the issue out and its taken me all of 2 minutes, never mind feet up time!

Thanks mate!

I just got home and had another look and spotted the cross over mistake I made last night, just goes to show sometimes you need to take a step back away from it clear your head and have another go.

I took the night off from kickboxing to sort the issue out and its taken me all of 2 minutes, never mind feet up time!
 Can I ask what was your tds  before changing the ro  and what is it now?

Can I ask what was your tds  before changing the ro  and what is it now?
yes mate "0" and "0"

It was rising quicker between resin changes Thats how I knew the membranes needed replacing, that and the fact they are supposed to be changed every 6 months and I last changed them in December.

Really? Every 6 months? Pure freedom told me every 2 years for mine! Pre filters every few months tho.
All depends what tap tds is going into RO were i live it's currently 79ppm its usually lower and in my case they can last up to 4 years without issue as long as your tds doesn't rise and you change the sediment filter every 12 weeks and if you have the newest type of carbon filter every 6 months depending on how much water you are processing.

I take a photo before i change the membranes just incase i mess them up but usually just do one at a time then no mistakes are made, I do have a bit of history with ro issues ?

Latest Posts

Back