Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to clean this

HALTON

Hi Guys how would you clean he insides of this shop as the vinyl is on the inside 

would you soap all the window up and then squeegee it off going over the vinyl and then scrimming any drips from the vinyl.

or 

clean up to the vinyl all the way round and then scrim over the vinyl so no soap goes on the vinyl

dont want to be lifting the vinyl from the window 

also price guys please 

long time since i did shop work 

cheers

Clipboard01.jpg

Do window as normal, then detail the vinyl, do a few shops with it on, takes an extra 30 seconds. As for price I'd go £10 in and out for 2/4 weeks and £8 weekly. That's including the door obviously.

yeh cheers that what i used to do just that way the vinyl on the ends start lifting from window if my memory serves me correctly?

I do hundreds of these every month, decals, vinyl etc. You have to be gentle with some of them but I wash as per usual & then detail the drips with a cloth. I never go against the edge of vinyl when doing cloth work, always come over the edges... just incase it loosens or lifts which it can do sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do hundreds of these every month, decals, vinyl etc. You have to be gentle with some of them but I wash as per usual & then detail the drips with a cloth. I never go against the edge of vinyl when doing cloth work, always come over the edges... just incase it loosens or lifts which it can do sometimes.
Totally agree

Latest Posts

Back