Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nursing home full clean pricing

BigFoot

Picked up this cleaning job, I usually avoid this sort of work as I find plenty of easy well paying work.

They want the solar panels cleaned x40 (only once cleaned panels before) 

All gutters and facials cleaned 

windows cleaned with the view of maintenance cleaning them every month which is why I’m doing the job as the windows are nice and easy.

my price are as follows

Solar panels x40 = £60 

gutters and facials = £160

windows = £45 too low in my opinion for first clean but ok for maintenance I fact as I writ this I thin it should have been more like £60 but hay ho.

I welcome constructive criticism as I still want to learn.

what are your thoughts boys?

17655E7B-C912-463A-8651-1427D943037B.jpeg

530ADC2C-3A24-49E8-9A8B-6DCEB2A0D46B.jpeg

Picked up this cleaning job, I usually avoid this sort of work as I find plenty of easy well paying work.

They want the solar panels cleaned x40 (only once cleaned panels before) 

All gutters and facials cleaned 

windows cleaned with the view of maintenance cleaning them every month which is why I’m doing the job as the windows are nice and easy.

my price are as follows

Solar panels x40 = £60 

gutters and facials = £160

windows = £45 too low in my opinion for first clean but ok for maintenance I fact as I writ this I thin it should have been more like £60 but hay ho.

I welcome constructive criticism as I still want to learn.

what are your thoughts boys?

View attachment 14341

View attachment 14342

Nice little job but we have a minimum price of £60 for up to 16 panels on domestic then after 16 panels it’s £3 per panel 

gfs we would be around the £250 mark

windows including velux on the roof £85 

thats a nice easy little job good access nothing in the way once you have done it a few times you will be surprised how quickly you will do it , is it a 4,6,8 weekly ? you will still make money on it at a lower price and if you are seen doing it Ime sure it will lead to further people contacting you as they will think if he can clean that he can easily do my house as it’s smaller ,,,,,,,, we have picked up a lot of work from this type of thing , hope you get the job your prices are very reasonable 

Thanks for the feedback @Pjj 

my pricing is inexperienced as I don’t quota jobs like this usually. Only once cleaned solar panels before and it was a smaller job didn’t have a clue on price so had a shot in the dark. 

the windows are four weekly and I agree should be more.

i need practice and feedback from the forum to improve my knowledge on jobs like this most of my work are residential properties, nearly all four beds and smaller. 

I would go higher on the panels.
What sort of rough pricing guid do you follow as I’ve not got a clue in this area?

I charged £3.00 a solar panel on a bungalow the other week and they were happy with that. I read many conflicting posts on having the panels turned off or you'll get electrocuted etc. Anyway I just did them as they were and it was fine. And the customer commented on how much more electric it was generating.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile applancashire

i need practice and feedback from the forum to improve my knowledge on jobs like this most of my work are residential properties, nearly all four beds and smaller. 
It's basically 2 large 3 bed semi's you are cleaning, now I don't know what you're area stands, price wise, but where I am you would struggle to get anymore than £12 each for a 3 bed semi. 

The windows look like a breeze mate. And the fsg for that matter. All brown pvc! I do good prices on brown pvc as its so much easier to maintain than white. Although im looking closely at the fascias/soffits and could possibly be wood? I dont like wooden ones and avoid doing them anymore as it tears all the bristles out of my brush heads.
Where you’ll have the most hassle is the panels & velux probably. Also dorma window with gutters on the side looks like a ball ache but you could just say youll clean the glass only and compromise on price.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It's basically 2 large 3 bed semi's you are cleaning, now I don't know what you're area stands, price wise, but where I am you would struggle to get anymore than £12 each for a 3 bed semi. 
Anything from £12.50 -£18 for a large three bed semi depending what area of the round they are in for me. Still experimenting on pricing really. I live in the South Wales valleys so find highest prices almost impossible to close but was working in Godstone in Surrey once a month last year as I was up there with other commitments and was picking up without any effort loads of  £10 front only two up one down easy estate houses taking 5 mins to do. Honestly some times I think I should move area!

The windows look like a breeze mate. And the fsg for that matter. All brown pvc! I do good prices on brown pvc as its so much easier to maintain than white. Although im looking closely at the fascias/soffits and could possibly be wood? I dont like wooden ones and avoid doing them anymore as it tears all the bristles out of my brush heads.
Where you’ll have the most hassle is the panels & velux probably. Also dorma window with gutters on the side looks like a ball ache but you could just say youll clean the glass only and compromise on price.

They are pvc, I was happy with that! 

Im going to treat this job as a learn and take my time on it, I’ve got to consider if I want to do more jobs like this or continue to build as I am focusing on just windows and smaller addon jobs.

The windows are a breeze and is why I’m taking on the job in the hope it can be a nice regular  Saturday morning job on my doorstep to get done before I spend time with the family. 

What do you think you’d price this at in Cardiff?

They are pvc, I was happy with that! 
Im going to treat this job as a learn and take my time on it, I’ve got to consider if I want to do more jobs like this or continue to build as I am focusing on just windows and smaller addon jobs.
The windows are a breeze and is why I’m taking on the job in the hope it can be a nice regular  Saturday morning job on my doorstep to get done before I spend time with the family. 
What do you think you’d price this at in Cardiff?
About the same really, the only thing i would say same as Paul is go higher on the panels

Back