Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Round for Sale Winchester

Robert Longhurst

My annual turnover last year (Apr 2017 - Mar 2018) was £62,000.  Average monthly turnover is £5,200. [SIZE=9pt]Large round with 392 (currently) customers, a number of these customers have additional work, e.g. pressure washing, gutter cleaning, fascia’s & soffits, conservatory roofs, etc… I have recently purchased a gutter vac system which has opened a new aspect to my business/income. This has only been running since October last year - a huge opportunity for growth. My average mileage per year is 4,500 miles. Many compact affluent areas. I have tried to keep most of my customers to a 6 weekly interval for cleaning visits. The commercial window cleaning is quite small with a large scope for increase. I will help and support the new owner until settled in the business. All my work is recorded on Cleaner Planner which can be easily transferred to the new owner. A full financial summary is available for scrutiny by serious buyers. Only selling the business due to a new venture. Serious Buyer only. A full list of equipment is available which will be sold separately to the round.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Asking Price £26,000 ono[/SIZE]

Back