Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Download Our IOS and Android App! Read more... ×
Gav

Moderator positions open

Gav

I am sure you will all agree Dave and Green have done a great job of helping keep the forum a great place to be. As Dave has stepped down, I am now opening up mod applications for 2 new moderators.

To apply you will need to meet the criteria below.

*Be registered on the forum for at least 6 months.

*Have no actions against your account in the last 6 months (warnings etc).

*Have a post count of at least 200.

*Must be level headed and fair. 

Think you have what it takes to be a mod, love the forum and want to help it continue to be the best?

Send me a pm with the below

What past experience do you have in managing or moderating forums?

Why do you think you would be a good mod? 

What can you bring to the team? 

Can you login to the forum at least once a day to carry out mod duties?

All applications will be considered. The final decision is ours. Positions are voluntary and subject to a 1 month trial.

Den

There is a few I would nominate for different reasons.

the top of my list would be @spruce  not just because he his so knowledgeable and helpful but also very level headed and sensible which is needed in moderating a forum, we already know he his a top asset to the forum👍 Come Spruce what you say.  

Gav
16 minutes ago, Den said:

There is a few I would nominate for different reasons.

the top of my list would be @spruce  not just because he his so knowledgeable and helpful but also very level headed and sensible which is needed in moderating a forum, we already know he his a top asset to the forum👍 Come Spruce what you say.  

Thought about it yourself @Den?

Part Timer

I'll second @Den, tthe most level headed and round bellied man on here 😂

scottish cleaning service

I'll third that @Den the most flat headed chap on the forum. :1f602:

kevinc250

I would nominate spruce,but sadly I don't think modding is spruces thing,personally I would nominate steve garwood and tuffers as you are looking for two mods  @Gav,reason being they are both been around for a long while and know the ropes and they are both informative and funny at the same time.

Part Timer
39 minutes ago, kevinc250 said:

I would nominate spruce,but sadly I don't think modding is spruces thing,personally I would nominate steve garwood and tuffers as you are looking for two mods  @Gav,reason being they are both been around for a long while and know the ropes and they are both informative and funny at the same time.

#Ging for mod, let's get it trending 😂

spruce
1 hour ago, kevinc250 said:

I think @kevinc250has summed it up perfectly. Modding isn't something that appeals to me tbh. But thank you all for your thoughts.