Mitchell@ICENI

Axeon hf5 kit 2 RO

Mitchell@ICENI

Hello I’m selling my year old RO, it’s a van mounted set up but I use it to fill an IBC at home. I bought it from grippatank, but it’s more than I need so looking to see if anyone would be interested.

https://www.grippatank.co.uk/ez-pure-commercial-ro-axeon-hf4-kit2

It’s £1050 new but the pre filter needs changing and it’s second hand so looking for £500 Ono.

Mitch 07985422610

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

super mck

Hi can you send some pictures of it also were are you in the country.

Part Timer

I saw an Iceni Window Cleaning van in Newmarket High Street last night, don't know if it's the same guy

Mitchell@ICENI
I saw an Iceni Window Cleaning van in Newmarket High Street last night, don't know if it's the same guy

Yes that is my van. Are you local to Newmarket too? Thanks :) Mitch

Part Timer
1 hour ago, Mitchell@ICENI said:

Yes that is my van. Are you local to Newmarket too? Thanks 🙂 Mitch

No miles away, currently sitting in the Thai Street Cafe eating drunken noodles. Do a lot of work down here, here till Friday so if you fancy a beer let me know. 

Green Pro Clean Ltd
1 hour ago, Part Timer said:

No miles away, currently sitting in the Thai Street Cafe eating drunken noodles. Do a lot of work down here, here till Friday so if you fancy a beer let me know. 

No I don't want your beer!  But now I got the munchies for some bloody noodles!!

Part Timer
11 minutes ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

No I don't want your beer!  But now I got the munchies for some bloody noodles!!

King Prawns as well 🤗

Part Timer
22 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Back in again, drunken noodles with pork this time. Trying to cut down on expenses 😉

Part Timer
43 minutes ago, Den said:

Hope you worked hard today lol

Knackered, did two big 5 storey blocks of flats and then started the Canopies, might have dropped a boo boo there. Like doing a glass conny roof when they're perspex, bits everywhere. 

And the original @Mitchell@ICENIhas just driven past me again when I'm outside the 3 Horse Shoes replenishing some of the liquid that leaked out today 😒

Den

IS that all your done haha, enjoy the refreshments well deserved by the sounds of it 👍

Part Timer
18 minutes ago, Den said:

IS that all your done haha, enjoy the refreshments well deserved by the sounds of it 👍

This is the 5 storey blocks I did, need the 47' to do the top 2 floors, think I deserve a pint or 8 😯

15318588588571659676753.jpg

Den

Poling them all day I would have had gagging for a pint or more 😄