Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

LPG hot water heater / 20 mins cut off

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jack b

I plan to install a LPG heater before this winter when I get my replacement van next week. I've read that these heaters cut out after 20 mins.(Safety precaution).  Assuming that you're on a substantial job lasting longer than the 20 mins and the heater cuts off, what do you physically have to do...return to the van and restart the system or what guys ?

Thanks in advance.

I plan to install a LPG heater before this winter when I get my replacement van next week. I've read that these heaters cut out after 20 mins.(Safety precaution).  Assuming that you're on a substantial job lasting longer than the 20 mins and the heater cuts off, what do you physically have to do...return to the van and restart the system or what guys ?

Thanks in advance.
just using a univalve would sort the 20 min cut out problem,all the heater has to do is cut out within the twenty min and it then re sets itself

Back