Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ro advice

Biff860

Just a quick one guys and girls

I have a xline system

when my system on automatic flush it puts through over 200ppm for about a minute then while still on flush drops to around 15-19ppm,

when flush finish and it starts to make pure it now rises to 29ppm surly this is not right
(pump fitted just over 5 bar)

I’m not really sure how these auto flush works but I would be better leaving it on flush as my ppm is lower.

Would it be possible to have a FAULTY AUTO FLUSH when new the TDS was 8-10

System not even 9 months old

Thanks
Neil

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Forgot to say TDS in 250

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Get in touch with x-line, they will tell you how long the auto flush is programmed for and may be able to tell you how to increase the time period until the TDS has dropped. I’ve totes with the idea of developing my own auto flush set up but with so many viable factors I think it’s better to do it manually - at least your in control then. Sometimes my TDS will clear within a couple of minutes, other times it’s been up to ten. Also a thing to bear in mind is your membrane will deteriorate over time (not 9 months though!) and you need to make sure you are changing your pre filter and carbon filter regularly as the pre filter will get clogged up and affect the pressure which in turn affects RO efficiency

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have contact xline but no reply just yet.
It flushes for 5 mins I know that
Pre filters changed regular

Just seems the TDS to high to me as was only about 10 now 29 while making pure and less on a flush so thinking the auto flush is not working correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back