Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Has Anyone Used Window Plus Detergent?

J

Jas

Hi All,

I am new to the site. Been window cleaning going on 12 years now, me and Hubby work together.

Recently our supply shop closed, the next closest shop doean't used the same solutions and the 2nd closest shop is about an hour away. We did use Unger liquid, but can only get this off the web now, which I hate doing.

So I just wondered if anyone else had used Window Plus Detergent before as this is all I can get locally unless I buy off the web?

Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Thanks Joe, Just been scouting through the site and noticed the Ecover mentioned quite a few times. Do you measure this or just give a good squirt?

Hi guys, cheers for the reply. I had a play with this yesterday, blazing sun too, and seems to have done the trick. Will just wait and see what today brings. Thanks for the help. xx

Thanks Joe, Just been scouting through the site and noticed the Ecover mentioned quite a few times. Do you measure this or just give a good squirt?
4second squirt does the trick in a 14l bucket lol

Back