Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any pump experts? leaking bolt on 21lpm AV pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ben23

Evening all.

Wondered if anyone might be able to help me out with this problem, in its 4th year my pressure washer has started to give me the odd problem, the latest being a very slow drip from one of the bolts on the pump. it dosent seem to be effecting the machine running but obviously I dont want to leave an issue unchecked and have it become a big problem.

image.png

Not the exact same pump as mine is belt driven but its essentially the same other than that. if anyone has any iseas or has come across this issue themselves id love to hear how it was resolved.

Cheers

Ben

Is the seal or washer that’s between the bolt head and the casing sealing properly try a new washer that might help or phone Ben at Rutland pumps he’s very good with help and advice 

Yeah not a lot about the pump and this problem on the net so will likley give rutland a call to see if I need to order a part for it, have had various o rings and washers from there before and I could do with talking to him about a back up machine too. Cheers ?

There's no point emailing Rutland pumps because they are far too busy to get back the same day. I called them and bought some parts over the phone which arrived the next day. I was changing my PW connections to quick release connections to save me screwing and unscrewing the hose on and off every time I wanted to use the whirly fsc. One £500 job a week does me fine as I only do 25 homes windows once a month.

A short term fix is to remove the washer and turn it round until you get a new washer.

Latest Posts

Back