Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What aps do people use for all there work to be in one place?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

gavinparris67

Evening guys, ive been cleaning windows for a few years now and I'm still using pen and paper during the day when I'm out cleaning and collecting, then I type it up on the computer. Ready to print off for next month to then use pen on paper again. Does any one use any good aps where I can use day to day and get rid off the pen and paper. Thanks in advance

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi Gavin, I have been using cleaner planner for a few years and can highly recommend. You can try it with a free trial and then monthly subscription.
There are others available, but I particularly like cleaner planner as it can be accessed on any computer, laptop, tablet or phone. There is also an android/ iPhone app to download and use out on the road.
Have not used pen and paper for years, schedule, quotes invoices can all be accessed and sent from any device. [emoji106]

http://www.cleanerplanner.com

Am a bit old fashioned, but I like to have everything written down on paper. Then again im not a big company, just one man band. Once somewhere is cleaned, I just jot them down for when they are next due on the calendar. So simple for me. Similarly is simple to note down paid or not. ? Thirsty again, going for some ice water.

Cleanerplanner.com I have well over 300 clients and keeping track of them all would be a nightmare with pen and paper it also makes accounting a whole load easier as well.

County Durham Lad

I made my own app 'Doing Windows' and have it with me on my iPhone always. It is not web based so no worries for bad reception or server issues. Whenever I need a new feature I make it myself. Have a look at the Apple App Store for some screenshots: Doing Windows

400x40000bb.png

Try the new squeegee app. You can add the different jobs that you do for the customer with price etc. I just use the free app but the paid version has more features. 

Latest Posts

Back