Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Payment slips needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Laugher

Can anyone recommend someone who can design a new payment slips as I need new ones designing due to moving and new account details. The guy who did my last ones is a bit busy at the moment so doesn't have time to do them

thanks

If you have some left take a photo of the front and back upload to vistaprint and pay about £7 to have it edited, Then in the future if you decide to make another change you can just make the edits yourself.

County Durham Lad

If its just design, you could do it yourself easily enough. I made a simple one when I was cleaning, its somewhere on here. 

Found it. Pretty basic but does the job. 

If its just design, you could do it yourself easily enough. I made a simple one when I was cleaning, its somewhere on here. 
Found it. Pretty basic but does the job. 
https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/...ent=358822&embedDo=findComment#comment-358822  
[/URL]
Same here. It’s easy enough and a lot cheaper than buying em even if you factor in your own time for production. My only advice would be to use a laser printer and not an inkjet as the ink from those runs when wet.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back