Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Welcome to the community!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
dock-1846008_1280.thumb.jpg.0f76bca1026e728ef897aa9eda61f327.jpg

​

In a bid to bring in all you amazing lurkers (we know you're out their!) we want to make everyone feel welcome in our community. If you are a lurker and have not plucked up the courage to join in yet or felt your question might be silly then don't worry, no question is a silly question and we would love for you to join the WCF family. 

For now, I would like to say a huge welcome to this week's new members many of which will have been lurkers, readers and regular visitors. 

Welcome new members!

Great to have you with us @richieboyd, @Airhammer, @Nayden, @Steveo, @Jimi, @Jennifer Thomas, @helen1, @John d hawkins, @bbowe67, @kris m, @Rawan, @CleanSqueak , @JonScouse, @get wet windows, @TVDCC, @Kevin Jacob Galea

If you have questions feel free to post away we won't judge and will welcome your contribution. If you're not quite sure how things work or what to do then take a look at the topics here. https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/forum/49-how-to-use-the-forum/ 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys!

Cheers for the welcome, and apologies for the delay in introducing myself! I actually came down with a bad case of food poisoning the day after I joined, so have spent the past week sleeping and puking.........not good.

Anyways, bit about me..........I'm a Firefighter (retained) in Norfolk, and am venturing into setting up my own business part time as a window cleaner, to fill in the gaps when I'm not out on emergency calls. 

I have to admit, I'm completely new to all this, but I'll try not to throw too many questions out ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys!

Cheers for the welcome, and apologies for the delay in introducing myself! I actually came down with a bad case of food poisoning the day after I joined, so have spent the past week sleeping and puking.........not good.

Anyways, bit about me..........I'm a Firefighter (retained) in Norfolk, and am venturing into setting up my own business part time as a window cleaner, to fill in the gaps when I'm not out on emergency calls. 

I have to admit, I'm completely new to all this, but I'll try not to throw too many questions out [emoji850][emoji38]
Welcome to the nut house pal. Ask as many questions as you like!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back