Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brush clear out

Elliot

Had a sort out . So I have 2 supalight flocked brushes . Pencil jets . Both had about 4 hours glass time . Can't get on with flocked . £15 each . Also 1 gardiners sill brush . Stiff with fan jets . Bought it about 2 years ago to clean fsg and con roofs . But hardly did any and stopped altogether about a year ago . Probably been used for about 8 hours . £15 . Also I have 8 supalight mono brushes pencil jets . Had about 2 months glass time . Loads of life left in em . £40 and I will post 4 of em for that . Also  3 plastic screw thread goose necks . I will throw  one in with any one wants em . Cheers Elliot . Any one wants the lot £100. 

Had a sort out . So I have 2 supalight flocked brushes . Pencil jets . Both had about 4 hours glass time . Can't get on with flocked . £15 each . Also 1 gardiners sill brush . Stiff with fan jets . Bought it about 2 years ago to clean fsg and con roofs . But hardly did any and stopped altogether about a year ago . Probably been used for about 8 hours . £15 . Also I have 8 supalight mono brushes pencil jets . Had about 2 months glass time . Loads of life left in em . £40 and I will post 4 of em for that . Also  3 plastic screw thread goose necks . I will throw  one in with any one wants em . Cheers Elliot . Any one wants the lot £100. 

Would you sell separate...I would like your gardener sill brush and would happily pay for separate postage?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yes no probs . £15 plus £2 postage . And it’s yours . I will try throw a couple of the monos in the same package as well . No point em going to waste . 

Got it boxed up ready . I have thrown in 2 of the mono brushes and a gooseneck . Soon as you pay I will arrange the courier , Hermes will be the one . £2.25 they are charging .  Wasnt a bad guess of mine at £2 . . 

Back