Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Playing the Vertigo Card

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scottish cleaning service

I seem to get a bit dizzy when at the top of my ladder today. I may need to go down the vertigo card if I decide to do tops with WFP. I would just tell my customers I have vertigo and I need to change to WFP. Probably get the sympathy vote and they would keep me on. :1f609:

Why not just explain the advantages of WFP (from a customer point of view):

• Safer for you
  • More privacy for the customer
  • No ladder marks on lawns
  • Previously inaccessible windows cleaned

WFP is more the norm than the exception nowadays and for the few customers you loose you'll gain far more IMO. Just do the whole lot WFP rather than faffing around with WFP tops & trad bottoms.

I seem to get a bit dizzy when at the top of my ladder today. I may need to go down the vertigo card if I decide to do tops with WFP. I would just tell my customers I have vertigo and I need to change to WFP. Probably get the sympathy vote and they would keep me on. :1f609:
Risk asses yourself,If you are dizzy when up a ladder, you are risking injury, so do not use a ladder!!!!!

It's just the sun, I wear a cap with a flap on the back, just like the Foreign Legion.

I would just tell my customers I have vertigo and I need to change to WFP. Probably get the sympathy vote and they would keep me on. 
This is funny.  Why tell them F all? Just change.  Makes me smile when someone thinks the customers dictate how the business is run. 

Why not just explain the advantages of WFP (from a customer point of view):
  • Safer for you
  • More privacy for the customer
  • No ladder marks on lawns
  • Previously inaccessible windows cleaned
WFP is more the norm than the exception nowadays and for the few customers you loose you'll gain far more IMO. Just do the whole lot WFP rather than faffing around with WFP tops & trad bottoms.

Sounds like a toy dolls tune about Barry the roofer man!
I have Parkinson’s disease so I just pull that card.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back