Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DIY RO

WCF

Help Support WCF:

markg

Hi fellas, I'm thinking of building a DIY ro system, with a 4040 membrane, pre filters etc. I have seen the small aquarium type ones. But I'm hoping to build one myself for similar money or not much more. At the moment I'm using di and eating through resin. My water pressure is terrible and I will need a pump. I'm want to build a system that will cope as my business grows.

This has been suggested to me.

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/051012200/?da=1&TC=GS-051012200&gclid=CjwKCAjw14rbBRB3EiwAKeoG_wm9vuFg4YZ9FOetuIkpADfbq6DJbjsAgQonlpwkAxytHJgVy-ukYhoCWbQQAvD_BwE

Does anyone know if this is suitable ?

Is there a thread or video I can check. I know booster pumps have been covered recently been these have been the small ones. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

No experience with the Clarke type booster pumps but I have used the genie in a box without fault for a couple of years. More expensive but specifically for a 4040. You’ll also need to bear in mind you’ll need some form pressure switch to turn it off plus a solenoid on the waste depending on where you put the pressure switch

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back