Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What a load of rubbish!

I used to have a waste license which was a waste of time. All I do now is cut the waste up and put into rubbish bags and get the customer to take it to the free skips in their car.

Bunch of arseholes

What are they gonna say about my 2l bottle of pi$$ from when I get caught short then?

I used to have an adr licence to collect clinical waste.. wondering if I need to renew it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of arseholes

What are they gonna say about my 2l bottle of pi$$ from when I get caught short then?

I used to have an adr licence to collect clinical waste.. wondering if I need to renew it lol
Probably require hazardous notices on the van. The whole story just doesn't ring true to me, you don't need a waste carriers licence to transport your own rubbish so unless he had previous he should have appealed it.

He did appeal it and it got declined. It was because he had the rubbish in a commercial waste bag which means you are carrying waste and you need a license for that. He would have been ok if it was in a poly bag or he just tossed his rubbish out the window and maybe got a 60 pound fine. All in all it will be good to hear the outcome in the fullness of time.

He did appeal it and it got declined. It was because he had the rubbish in a commercial waste bag which means you are carrying waste and you need a license for that. He would have been ok if it was in a poly bag or he just tossed his rubbish out the window and maybe got a 60 pound fine. All in all it will be good to hear the outcome in the fullness of time.
And who just randomly carries commercial waste bags. Worked in a waste recycling yard and never heard of them

Waste license 170 pound for 3yrs if I remember rightly. Another racket set up to pay SEPA's wages. That's what you will find, the future is full of yearly license's to pay for the organizations existence. Once you have a license then you need liability insurance to operate it, I'm just waiting for the internet license to come out? Must be on dial up.   

my ex wife used to read it for a laugh while studying politics.  I read it once.

Never bought a newspaper since and that was around 2007.  Still poor guy gets ****** over for keeping his van clean!

Back